Jobs of the Future: What to Expect by 2030Jun 02, 2022
The future of work is an exciting and ever-changing landscape. As new technologies and industries emerge, so do the jobs that are necessary to support them. If you're curious about what types of jobs will be in demand over the next decade, then read on!
Most Demanding Jobs of 2030
The following is a list of jobs that are expected to be in high demand over the next decade:
- Green Jobs: With the increasing focus on sustainability, green jobs are expected to be in high demand. These jobs can range from solar panel installation to recycling coordinator.
- Rewilder: These are the radical transformers who will potentially turn a concrete jungle into a green belt. Rewilders will focus on undoing the blight of two centuries of industrial revolution, replacing aging factories and unneeded buildings, roads, and fences with forests and native species. Rewilders will likely have a background in agriculture, wildlife management, and environmental science.
- Content Creators: Content creators are already popular today, and this niche is set to grow even more popular over the next few years. The success of this area comes from the fact that people love connecting with real people and not huge brands, and said brands are aware of this. So, they explore partnerships with people who have a substantial following to put the word out about their products.
- Data Scientists: With the increasing reliance on data to make decisions, data scientists will be in high demand. They will need to have strong analytical and critical thinking skills to be able to interpret data correctly. Data scientists will also need to be able to communicate their findings to those who may not be as familiar with data.
- Artificial Intelligence Specialists: As artificial intelligence becomes more advanced, there will be a need for specialists who are able to understand and work with these technologies. Artificial intelligence specialists will need to have strong technical skills and be able to keep up with the latest advancements in their field.
- Cybersecurity Experts: With the increasing threat of cyberattacks, cybersecurity experts will be in high demand. They will need to have strong technical skills and be able to identify and protect against potential threats.
- Digital Currency advisor: With the soaring interest in cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum, investors now have enormous opportunities — and potential exposure — in unregulated financial instruments. Digital currency advisors will have backgrounds in accounting, financial management, and data.
The future of work is an exciting landscape that is constantly changing. By understanding the trends and being prepared to hire in the future, you can set yourself up for success.
If your company is facing recruitment challenges in 2022,
use my CALENDAR to schedule a call about your hiring needs.